However, our courier, Australia Post, is currently experiencing massive delays. Please allow an extra 5-10 business days for your order to arrive. In the meantime, you may keep track of your order on https://auspost.com.au/mypost/track/
"DaniClin", a dust mite repellant, helps eczema babies and eliminates worries about allergies caused by dust mites and house dusts. This product is safe for babies, adults and pets.
- Just spray it onto a futon, tatami mat, carpet, or sofa. The components that mites dislike make it harder for the mites to stick.
- In consideration of safety, there is little irritation to the skin when used in bedding, and there is no problem if the sprayed product touches the mouth.
- Washing items such as sheets will last 2-3 times, and with tatami and carpet, the effect will last about 1 month.
- Finishes with a smooth feel after spraying. (Compared to our conventional product)
DaniClin is not a insecticide, but a natural based product using non-toxic ingredients that dust mites hate. With just a few times spraying, DaniClin will make the surface free from dust mites from pillows, beds, etc. where normally dust mites live on and reproduce in huge number and tend to cause itches and even atopic symptoms for babies.
Dust mites live and multiply inside of a pillow, mattress, carpet, stuffed toys, etc. and come up to the surface to feed on dead skin cells regularly shed from humans and their pets. House dusts consist of also dead dust mites, their wastes, pollens, etc. that remain on the surface and become allergen. Once DaniClin is spayed over, these particles are inactivated and dust mites that hates the ingredients of DaniClin run away from the surface and hide inside then some might starve to death.
- Do not use for any purpose other than the above.
- If this product is applied to something other than the intended purpose, wipe it off.
- If this product gets on your skin, wash it off.
- If you are worried about the effect on your skin or are sensitive to odors, spray it on something like a hand towel before using it.
- Stop using if it does not suit your skin or if you are concerned about the odor.
- For items that discolor (new tatami or cloth, etc.), items that shrink easily (silk, rayon, etc.), and items that cannot be washed, try them in an inconspicuous place before use.
- When spraying, ventilate and be careful not to inhale or get in your eyes.
- Do not spray a large amount on the same place as it may cause stains.
- After spraying on tatami mats or carpet, this product may adhere to your feet or slippers and make the flooring sticky, so be careful not to walk or swell while it is not dry.
- Store in a place out of the reach of children and away from direct sunlight.
- Do not store in places where it freezes or gets hot.
- First aid : If swallowed, take measures such as drinking water immediately.
- In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately with running water.
- If you feel any abnormality in your body, stop using it immediately.
- In either case, bring this product and consult a doctor.
|Shipping Options||Shipping Fee|
|Free domestic standard shipping on orders over AU$99||Free|
Christmas Cut-off Dates
Please refer to the tables below for recommended final order dates
|States||Cut-off Dates before Christmas|
|NSW Metro Area||14/12/2023|
|Far North QLD||01/12/2023|
We have a 14-day return policy, which means you have 14 days from your order date to request a return. Shipping fee of the return will not be covered, unless item is faulty.
To be eligible for a return/ exchange/ refunds/ repair requests, your item must be in a saleable condition, i.e. in the same condition that you received it, unused, unopened and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase. Change of mind will not be accepted for exchange or refund. For the full return policy, please visit the return policy page.