However, our courier, Australia Post, is currently experiencing massive delays. Please allow an extra 5-10 business days for your order to arrive. In the meantime, you may keep track of your order on https://auspost.com.au/mypost/track/
MEDI-PEEL Cell Toxing Dermajours Emulsion is a premium skincare that contains patented plant stem cell ingredients to improve both deep and fine wrinkles.
- An anti-aging emulsion with 5 complex of patent ingredients to improve fine wrinkles that appear during facial expressions
- Has plant stem cell ingredients that deliver renewable energy to your skin
- Using liposome method, Cell Toxing Dermajours Emulsion maximizes skin improvement by increasing the absorption rate
- Has a blend of different plant extracts to deliver whitening, calming, and anti-oxidant benefits
- An emulsion that smooths rough and dry skin
- Has light beige colored lotion texture
|Shipping Options||Shipping Fee|
|Free domestic standard shipping on orders over AU$99||Free|
Christmas Cut-off Dates
Please refer to the tables below for recommended final order dates
|States||Cut-off Dates before Christmas|
|NSW Metro Area||14/12/2023|
|Far North QLD||01/12/2023|
We have a 14-day return policy, which means you have 14 days from your order date to request a return. Shipping fee of the return will not be covered, unless item is faulty.
To be eligible for a return/ exchange/ refunds/ repair requests, your item must be in a saleable condition, i.e. in the same condition that you received it, unused, unopened and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase. Change of mind will not be accepted for exchange or refund. For the full return policy, please visit the return policy page.