However, our courier, Australia Post, is currently experiencing massive delays. Please allow an extra 5-10 business days for your order to arrive. In the meantime, you may keep track of your order on https://auspost.com.au/mypost/track/
Beauty of Joseon Apricot Blossom Peeling Gel is a gommage-type exfoliant that can be used comfortably even with sensitive skin. It helps improve skin troubles caused by rough skin texture and excess sebum.
- Contains 19% prunus mume water to help clear skin and keep skin moisture
- Has 8% plant-derived cellulose that gently exfoliates dead skin cells and impurities to help make the skin texture soft and moistful
- Can be used comfortably even on skin that is irritated by chemical exfoliants such as AHA, BHA, and PHA
- Vegan, cruelty-free
- Fragrance and essential oil-free
- Has a gommage texture that minimizes skin irritation
Made in Korea
|Shipping Options||Shipping Fee|
|Free domestic standard shipping on orders over AU$99||Free|
Christmas Cut-off Dates
Please refer to the tables below for recommended final order dates
|States||Cut-off Dates before Christmas|
|NSW Metro Area||14/12/2023|
|Far North QLD||01/12/2023|
We have a 14-day return policy, which means you have 14 days from your order date to request a return. Shipping fee of the return will not be covered, unless item is faulty.
To be eligible for a return/ exchange/ refunds/ repair requests, your item must be in a saleable condition, i.e. in the same condition that you received it, unused, unopened and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase. Change of mind will not be accepted for exchange or refund. For the full return policy, please visit the return policy page.