Snow Beauty Brightening Tone Up Essence 2020 Edition
A brightening essence that moisturises and nourishes skin while providing an instant tone-up effect. This lightweight essence can be used on the skin for 24 hours, as a makeup primer in the morning and for nighttime skincare. Rich in active brightening ingredient tranexamic acid, which suppresses the production of melanin, preventing the formation of spots and freckles.
More information in the description bar below!
Brightening beauty essence that you can use as a highlighter or a makeup base in the daytime and skincare at night.
Grants your wish for lasting beautiful skin.
Pure as snow, delicately giving additional clarity to your skin.
- It makes your skin looks bright and translucent instantly.
- Can be use during day and night
- Act as a makeup base during the day and as a brightening essence at night
- Contains brightening active ingredient “m-tranexamic acid *” to suppress the formation of melanin and prevent spots and freckles from forming.
- It has a subtle floral fragrance
- 2020 Limited edition .
- Dermatologist-tested (formulated to minimise the risk of allergy)
How to use:
- When using as brightness up or bare skin care: After applying toner and essences, take an appropriate amount on the palm and apply to the entire face. The follow up with a moisturiser for extra hydration.
- When using as a makeup base: Use before foundation.
- Made in Japan
|Shipping Options||Shipping Fee|
|Free domestic standard shipping on orders over AU$99||Free|
We have a 14-day return policy, which means you have 14 days from your order date to request a return. Shipping fee of the return will not be covered.
To be eligible for a return/ exchange/ refunds/ repair requests, your item must be in a saleable condition, i.e. in the same condition that you received it, unused, unopened and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase. Change of mind will not be accepted for exchange or refund. For more information, please visit the return policy page.