However, our courier, Australia Post, is currently experiencing massive delays. Please allow an extra 5-10 business days for your order to arrive. In the meantime, you may keep track of your order on https://auspost.com.au/mypost/track/
Rovectin Clean LHA Blemish Ampoule is an eco-friendly and hypoallergenic day and night serum that gently exfoliates and hydrates your skin with only the essentials.
- Instead of purified water, LHA ampoule contains 85% of neroli flower water extract to help soothe and calm skin with its anti-inflammatory properties. Also its skin-brightening ingredients are included to help brighten dark spots caused by blemishes.
- Contains LHA, an excellent exfoliant that also works effectively on clogged pores with sebum and blackheads
- Has Neroli Flower Water, an anti-inflammatory ingredient that calms even sensitive skin, stimulates skin cell growth, and enhances skin elasticity
- Packed with Glutathione, an effective antioxidant that keeps skin bright and clear, and works rapidly to address skin blemishes
- Infused with 5 Types of Hyaluronic Acid of various sizes to provide deep hydration and moisture retention
- 100% vegan, hypoallergenic, cruelty-free; 100% free from paraben, artificial colorants, artificial fragrances, mineral oil, and steroids.
What is LHA?
Not only is LHA an excellent exfoliant, but it also works effectively on clogged pores with sebum and blackheads. Additionally, LHA’s pH level is close to skin’s ideal level (5.5) which lowers risk of irritation or an allergic reaction when applied. LHA is active mainly on the skin’s outermost keratin layer, making it safe and gentle to use. With the same capacity as AHA and BHA, but with less risk of skin irritation and fewer side effects, LHA is quickly becoming a popular alternative in many skincare products across Europe and North America.
Made in Korea
|Shipping Options||Shipping Fee|
|Free domestic standard shipping on orders over AU$99||Free|
Christmas Cut-off Dates
Please refer to the tables below for recommended final order dates
|States||Cut-off Dates before Christmas|
|NSW Metro Area||14/12/2023|
|Far North QLD||01/12/2023|
We have a 14-day return policy, which means you have 14 days from your order date to request a return. Shipping fee of the return will not be covered, unless item is faulty.
To be eligible for a return/ exchange/ refunds/ repair requests, your item must be in a saleable condition, i.e. in the same condition that you received it, unused, unopened and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase. Change of mind will not be accepted for exchange or refund. For the full return policy, please visit the return policy page.