However, our courier, Australia Post, is currently experiencing massive delays. Please allow an extra 5-10 business days for your order to arrive. In the meantime, you may keep track of your order on https://auspost.com.au/mypost/track/
Bifesta Eye Makeup Remover uses a unique formula that makes removal of oil-based eye makeup easier. With both a water and oil base, waterproof mascara and eyeliner are removed faster without rubbing or irritating the skin around the eyes. Formula contains Vitamins B and E derivatives and hyaluronic acid, and without fragrances, colorants and preservatives.
- It dissolves and lifts up all traces of eye makeup, including water-proof mascara and heavy stage makeup, without leaving behind an oily or tacky residue.
- A bi-phase formula that requires shaking before use to remove eye makeup quickly and gently.
- The emollient layer (above) contains Vitamin E, helps remove the waterproof eye makeup.
- The water-based layer is made up of a moisturizing agent such as Vitamin B, used in toner in addition to a moisturizing cleansing agent.
- The emollient (oil) layer works to gently remove waterproof mascara.
- Easy to remove makeup without any harsh scrubbing and ensures that no residue is left behind.
How to use:
- Take off contact lens before use.
- Shake well before use.
- Pour suitable amount of remover on a cotton pad
- Leave on eyelids for a few seconds until make-up is dissolved.
Product of Japan
PEG-400 (sodium caprylate / capric acid), PEG-400, NaCl
chloride,PPG-2-(hydroxypropyltrimoniumhyaluronate), hydroxypropyltrimonium hyaluronate, panthenol, tocopherol acetate, PEG- Deaccess-7, EDTA-2 Na, cocoyl arginine ethyl PCA, pentylene glycol
|Shipping Options||Shipping Fee|
|Free domestic standard shipping on orders over AU$99||Free|
We have a 14-day return policy, which means you have 14 days from your order date to request a return. Shipping fee of the return will not be covered.
To be eligible for a return/ exchange/ refunds/ repair requests, your item must be in a saleable condition, i.e. in the same condition that you received it, unused, unopened and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase. Change of mind will not be accepted for exchange or refund. For more information, please visit the return policy page.