Idôle (3 Sizes)
Discover Idôle, a rose, jasmine and chypre fragrance created with sustainably sourced ingredients. Idôle is for the ones who dream big. Introducing a new generation of conquering women. Strong. Outspoken. Empowered. Here’s to the leaders of tomorrow, daringly reaching for the sky and opening new horizons. Here’s to the new idols, paving the way for others.
Made by women, for women, Idôle respects communities and reinforces its commitment to sustainablility. Declare the time is now, be your own idôle. Great perfumes can define new eras and penetrate the zeitgeist. Idôle breaks the established codes of fragrance, bringing to life the essence of a new spirit.
Idôle contains sustainably sourced perfume ingredients:
- Jasmine Flower
- White Chypre
The clean and glowy scent enables each woman to reveal her own halo, her own glow. Three female perfumers from three different continents came together to create this unprecedented rose, jasmine and chypre fragrance. Together, they made Idôle a universal perfume. Freed from the old world, Idôle is a fragrance that does not compromise with your dreams.
With a dynamic silhouete, this bottle acts as a symbol of women’s will and determination. A pure and luminous crystal screen, as wide as dream and imagination. A fragrance like a tribute to the incredible, inviting us to discover unseen dimensions.
Made in the future, we believe Idôle is the thinnest fragrance bottle in the world.
A new frame of mind, a design fusing naturally with the hand, an openness waiting silhouette for your grasp.
- Idôle’s bottle was created as a totem of a new generation. Designed by Chafik Gasmi, it’s billed to be one of the most slender in the world.
- Sophisticated yet unapologetically modern, it bursts with notes of citrus, rose, jasmine, white musk, and vanilla. These ingredients are at the core of Idôle and are ethically and sustainably sourced.
- Idôle was developed with the environment in mind. The rose petal used in its fragrance was sustainably sourced from Turkey through a community of women. Idôle’s bottle uses little glass and is rechargeable with a small fountain that will be available in select stores in late 22.
- The face of the fragrance Zendaya, is a woman who perfectly incarnates this generation that has no taboo, is very optimistic about the future but is aware of what is at stake.
- It's a soul-connecting fragrance which leads a woman to believe she can conquer anything she desires—Adriana Medina, one of three female perfumers who created Idôle
[How to Use]
- Fragrance is intensified by the warmth of your own body. apply in the creases of your knees and elbows for a longer-lasting, stronger scent.
- After applying, avoid rubbing or dabbing skin. This breaks down the Fragrance, causing it to wear off more quick
Alcohol, Parfum / Fragrance, Aqua / Water / Eau, Methyl Anthranilate, Tris(Tetramethylhydroxypiperidinol) Citrate, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Ci 14700 / Red 4, Ci 60730 / Ext. Violet 2, Linalool, Geraniol, Eugenol, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Methyl-2-Octynoate, Coumarin, Farnesol, Limonene, Hydroxycitronellal, Citral, Citronellol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Benzyl Alcohol, Benzyl Benzoate, Benzyl Salicylate.
Please be aware that ingredient lists for the products of the brand are updated regularly. Please refer to the ingredient list on your product package for the most up to date list of ingredients to ensure it is suitable to your personal use.
|Shipping Options||Shipping Fee|
|Free domestic standard shipping on orders over AU$99||Free|
We have a 14-day return policy, which means you have 14 days from your order date to request a return. Shipping fee of the return will not be covered.
To be eligible for a return/ exchange/ refunds/ repair requests, your item must be in a saleable condition, i.e. in the same condition that you received it, unused, unopened and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase. Change of mind will not be accepted for exchange or refund. For more information, please visit the return policy page.