Koji No. 73 Eyelash Curler - Wide (34mm)
Extra wide eyelash curler effortlessly catches all eyelashes from the inner to the outer corners of the eye, creating a natural-looking curl that opens up and adds dimension and depth your gaze. Specially designed for Asian eyes, it brings a long-lasting curl even to stick straight lashes without pinching or pulling on eyelids. Comes with a replacement pad.
How are Konjac sponges made:
A dried powder from the konjac vegetable is mixed with water and calcium hydroxide to make a jelly type substance, which is set in moulds, then simmered, cooled, frozen, then dried! This process produces a high quality sponge.
Konjac is an edible root vegetable and konjac noodles are made in a similar way.
How to Use:
- Saturate in warm water until it has absorbed the water and becomes soft and squidgy - and about 50% larger in size.
- Use the sponge in circular motions, either alone as it is naturally 8.4 pH balanced, or with a small amount of cleanser if needed.
- We recommend that makeup is first removed so that you sponge does not become soiled with makeup.
- Rinse sponge after use (do not wring) and hang to dry.
- The sponge will harden when dry. Re-hydrate in warm water before use again.
- Once worn out (lasts 2-3 months of normal daily use) please add to your compost.
|Shipping Options||Shipping Fee|
|Free domestic standard shipping on orders over AU$99||Free|
We have a 14-day return policy, which means you have 14 days from your order date to request a return. Shipping fee of the return will not be covered.
To be eligible for a return/ exchange/ refunds/ repair requests, your item must be in a saleable condition, i.e. in the same condition that you received it, unused, unopened and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase. Change of mind will not be accepted for exchange or refund. For more information, please visit the return policy page.