Curel Foaming Wash 150ml
Curél Foaming Wash thoroughly cleanses perspiration and dirt while protecting ceramide and contains cleansing ingredients that minimize stress on skin. It dispenses a foamy lather to cleanse gently without rubbing. Leaves a dewy, comfortable feeling after wash.
Designed specifically for dry, sensitive skin, the Curél Foaming Facial Wash thoroughly cleanses impurities ever-so-gently, leaving skin soft and supple while protecting the natural ceramides from being washed off the skin.
- Thoroughly cleanses without stripping hydration
- Protects ceramide levels
- pH balanced, Fragrance Free, Colourant Free
How to use
- Dispense 2 pumps of Curél Foaming Facial Wash into your palm. Apply the foam onto wet skin. The light lather thoroughly removes impurities without washing away your skin’s natural ceramides.
- Gently pat dry.
- When you don‘t need to remove any makeup (i.e. in the morning), use the Foaming Facial Wash on its own.
- It is particularly important for dry, sensitive skin to clean thoroughly and yet gently. Curél cleansers have been developed to do just that – cleanse while preserving the skin´s ceramides and therefore the skin´s protective barrier.
- Clean skin will allow moisturizers to work more efficiently.
- Double cleansing is a Japanese two-step cleansing method using two different types of cleansers, one after the other.
- The first oil-based cleanser (Curél® Makeup Cleansing Gel) dissolves makeup and sebum, while the second water-based cleanser (Curél® Foaming Facial Wash) washes away anything that’s left over.
Water/Aqua, Glycerin, Maltitol, Propylene Glycol, PEG-150, Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Sodium Lauroyl Aspartate, Lauryl Hydroxysultaine, Polysorbate 60, Ethylhexylglycerin, Disodium EDTA, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Potassium Hydroxide, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben
|Shipping Options||Shipping Fee|
|Free domestic standard shipping on orders over AU$99||Free|
We have a 14-day return policy, which means you have 14 days from your order date to request a return. Shipping fee of the return will not be covered.
To be eligible for a return/ exchange/ refunds/ repair requests, your item must be in a saleable condition, i.e. in the same condition that you received it, unused, unopened and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase. Change of mind will not be accepted for exchange or refund. For more information, please visit the return policy page.