However, our courier, Australia Post, is currently experiencing massive delays. Please allow an extra 5-10 business days for your order to arrive. In the meantime, you may keep track of your order on https://auspost.com.au/mypost/track/
Have you always wanted to try Banila Co Cleansing Balms but didn't know which version suits your skin the best? Get this trial kit that comes with 4 mini tubs of Clean It Zero, including the best-selling original as well as the revitalizing, purifying and nourishing editions.
The lightweight cleansing balm dissolves dirt, oil and makeup, gently lifting impurities away from skin so they can be easily wiped or rinsed off. Comes in a sherbet-like balm that transforms into silky oil upon touching skin. Contains botanical herbs to soothe sensitive skin.
- New formula is free from artificial colouring, alcohol, parabens, mineral oil, butylated hydroxytoluene or butyl parahydroxybenzoate.
- Clean it Zero [Original] 7ml: This upgraded version of the beloved original Clean It Zero is a pH 6.1 cleanser that effortlessly removes dirt and makeup. It contains skin brightening acerola extract, which leaves skin healthy and vibrant.
- Clean it Zero [Nourishing] 7ml: Clean It Zero Nourishing is for dry skin and contains natural oils, ginseng extract and royal jelly extract to revitalize and deeply hydrate the skin.
- Clean it Zero [Revitalizing] 7ml: Perfect for oily skin, Clean It Zero Revitalizing is formulated with resveratrol, a natural antioxidant that helps fight free radical damage.
- Clean it Zero [Purifying] 7ml: Clean It Zero Purifying is infused with natural extracts like soothing centella asiatica, brightening licorice root, and calming green tea, aloe vera and more.
How to use:
1. Take an appropriate amount and spread over your face as if to massage your face.
2. Wash your face with warm water using cleansing foam.
Weight: 7ml x 4 each
Made in Korea
|Shipping Options||Shipping Fee|
|Free domestic standard shipping on orders over AU$99||Free|
Christmas Cut-off Dates
Please refer to the tables below for recommended final order dates
|States||Cut-off Dates before Christmas|
|NSW Metro Area||14/12/2023|
|Far North QLD||01/12/2023|
We have a 14-day return policy, which means you have 14 days from your order date to request a return. Shipping fee of the return will not be covered, unless item is faulty.
To be eligible for a return/ exchange/ refunds/ repair requests, your item must be in a saleable condition, i.e. in the same condition that you received it, unused, unopened and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase. Change of mind will not be accepted for exchange or refund. For the full return policy, please visit the return policy page.