Doesn’t matter if you have dry skin or oily skin or combination skin, Korea’s VT cosmetic’s skincare range has the answer to all of your skin problems. Here are 3 must-haves that I recommend for everyone: Super Hyalon eye mask, Cica purifying mask, Cica smoother (From left to right)
The Super Hyalon eye patch comes from the Super Hyalon series from VT Cosmetics. The key trademark of G:H8™ is a moisture solution made with γ-PGA polyglutamic acid and 8 different kinds of hyaluronic acids. It has powerful hydration properties and works to restore the energy and essence of the skin. The formula is also enriched with natural plant extracts to deeply moisturise the skin and eliminate various skin problems.
- Highly-moisturising: the use of G:H8 and γ-PGA polyglutamic acid plumps your skin with water thoroughly.
- Plant extracts: enriched by the extracts of malva sylvestris, elderflower and other natural plants to nourish the skin with care.
- Light texture: this non-greasy formula leaves you a soothing, hydrating skin and refreshing scent of the ocean.
Here’s what makes it so special from the rest, it’s made of 2 layers:
Special elastic fibre (Blue backing): Helps the mask form to the contours of your face, especially the ridges around the eye bone area. The elastic restoring force helps to keep the hydrogel mask intact while ensuring it doesn’t dry out by evaporation.
Water-soluble hydrogel sheet: A soft and moist gel sheet which is full of hyaluronic acids and moisture solution that helps deliver hydration to the skin.
- Hydro-gel texture that is pumped full of 8 different types of hyaluronic acid ingredients
- The mask adheres really well and doesn’t fall off, I’ve tried putting it on the underside of my neck and it still doesn’t fall off!
- Comes with a backing that helps the eye mask keep its shape
- Relief cuttings are always welcomed because of different shaped faces
- Super hydrating formula and cooling sensation
- Helps relieve tired eyes
- Moisturises the eye area which is prone to flakiness and dryness due to the change in season
- Bat-man shaped masks that covers even the under-brows region for a lifting effect
Another 2 must-haves are from the VT Cica line. The VT Cica series contains both Cicaliao and Cicahyalon, which are trademarked VT Cosmetics ingredients. The inclusion of Cica delivers moisture and soothing benefits to your skin, as well as helps in oil rebalancing:
- Cicaliao: to soothe dry and tender skin
- Cicahyalon: containing triple hyaluronic acid to help strengthen the moisture barrier, soothe weakened skin and also supply ample moisture to dry skin
- Cica clay treats rough skin texture and cares for clogged pores caused by blackhead and white head, sebum oil, and flaky dead skin cells
- The mild and moist clay formula spreads on the skin softly and contains 3x hyaluronic acid which helps to boost moisture and tightens pores.
- Controls oil production and balance moisture while purifying skin waste
- Finally an oil pulling mask that doesn’t dry out
- Mud masks usually dries out and cracks badly, washing it off takes a lot of time to rehydrate the mask and my skin usually turns red after the mask because of how the mud cracks after it is dried
- Creamy clay-like texture remains soft and doesn’t dry and crack, doesn’t hurt my skin at all
- Remains pliable and soft even after it is dry, washes off quickly and easily
- Skin feels softer and pores are visibly cleaner
- Move away aloe vera gels, here’s my new favourite.
- Non-sticky formula
- 4 different types of moisturising with centella included
- Clear gel that spreads easily and absorbs quickly
- Hydrates deeply without any stickiness or oiliness
- Can be used on face and all parts of the body
- Cooling sensation helps to calm skin and close pores
5 different uses you didn’t know:
- Can be used as an after-shave moisturiser to calm and soothe the skin
- Can be used as a body lotion and after-sun care
- Can be used as a carrier for essential oils: My favourite is to add a drop of tea tree oil and/or lavender oil to the gel.
- Can be soaked in a cotton pad and used as a facial mask
- Can be used on the hair ends in place of hair essence to repair hair damage